Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A long long while

Well, i havent written in a long long while. Its summertime, and the livin's easy.
Last weekend I had quite a journey. Me and matt were hanging out with some of his older brothers friends. We watched the ridiculous movie "Iron Monkey 2" and his buddies made some hilarious jokes. "Wait, I know! THEYRE ALL IRON MONKEY!" "Whats the crazy old guy doin? walking down the street bangin his sticks" and the obvious "aweee*high pitch*" like we all just realized what the movie was actually trying to get across. It was rather fun. Ben pulled the old TV outside and so we all sat in lawn chairs (or in my case on a stair on the deck) and watched this movie together while Raven, their dog, continually ran up beside you and got you soaking from when he'd gone swimming in the pool.
Once the movie had lost its thrill we all decided to start playing 3 man. Its a drinking game, and seeing as I am horrible at explaining such things if you dont know what it is, google it. I had a fantastic time, only wore the "hat" once and laughed my ass off at the 26 year old guys crackin jokes at each other. They all went off to play horseshoes ( or at least try to) and I stayed back with Matt and had a fantastic conversation that he didnt remember the next day. But, its okay I realize now that I am really lucky to remember it, even though he doesn't know it happened.
End of my story: I got home at 6.20 AM and watched the damn sunrise as I drove across the highway. Slept till 1 PM and went to work at 3. Hoo-rah.


Work's been a bitch lately. We have this new kid named Nitin (pronounced like Knit-in) and his stubborn two year old butt demands to stand by the door and scream for a full on day. When you try to hold him, he kicks, eventually gives in, and proceeds to scream in your ear. "Well geez Laura, he's only two years old." Mmmmhm, well lets see you do it for 2 and a half hours.
Theres also so romance in Baja Fresh Land! Two of my darling co-workers have found themselves smoking cigs all the more often out back, and it seems to me and my manager that they are slowly staring to click. It brightens the mood around the place, especially after your staring at chips for four hours.

I have decided I'm going to Russia next summer during July. I need a Russian penpal...anyone???

Meal of the day: Portobello Mushroom sandwich
Song of the day: Vagabond by Wolfmother (aka Matt's song)

No comments:

Post a Comment