Friday, April 15, 2011

Man, I feel like a woman

Alright darlings. I have some news.
Last night I went to my first ever drag show! I had been texting with my best (gay) friend, Phillip, throughout the entirety of my three hour long math class, which not only puts me to sleep but somehow seems my make me chew an extensive 10 sticks of gum out of boredom. When I found out he was going to a Drag show that night, I jumped on the chance and told him to count me in.
Not going to lie though, I was totally nervous walking in. I was dressed in a pretty normal lacey tank top, black tights and a black skirt. The girls in front of me were wearing tight pink dresses with yellow heels, marilyn monroe sequins dresses and I think one had a corset on. Was I really ready?
PFFTT. How could I have doubted?
I was uncontrollably laughing when I walked in and a gay guy was singing "Geek in Pink" which simultaneously half stripping on stage. What's half stripping you might ask? I don't know, but she did it.
Soon the announcer popped up on stage wearing a leotard, silver heels and fishnets. Screamed into the mic: "OKAY LADDDIIESSSSS, what do we want?! 'WE WANT PUSSY WE WANT PUSSY'" Everyone started in on the chant....including myself. What can I say, I'm a follower.
The performers started to get a little better as far as dancing goes. Lucky lucky me, sitting in the front row. One of them, whose name was something-something Peacock..I think, spotted me and came right on over...While singing, started dry humping me. So while shes busy doing that, I'm busy laughing my ass off and trying not to have her ta tas in my face, which was pretty much impossible since she was sitting on me. Darling Phill got a picture, featured at the left. Obviously, I was enjoying myself.

Anyway, it's a lot of fun. I had an absolutely great time. I was shocked at how much make up they wear. Their faces are literally caked in foundation and eyeshadow. I can say, without any shame, that they are better at make up and booty shaking than me. However, that's totally gonna change because I am determined to learn how to dance now.


I also got some other TOP NOTCH photos:

Classy, eh??

One of my favorite bloggers, Sassy Curmudgeon, is doing a make up contest. Maybe with new products I can make a new me! And then, along with Phillip, I can conquer a drag show...even though I'm not gay.


No comments:

Post a Comment