Tuesday, February 9, 2010

would you like a snack with that?

Today I had a great experience, I met the most amazing cashier ever in my entire life.
I can't remember his name, but he gave me coffee with the most cheer anyone could possibly manage to have.
"Hello! How are you!?!" I almost looked behind me because the way he said it was as if I had known him for 6 years and hadn't seen him in 3 months. 
Im good! How are you?!
"Fantastic. I'm having a great day back here *grin* What can I get you?"
Ermmm hm...just a regular coffee please *grin back*
"Would you like our regular blend or our organic?"
HE JUST SAID ORGANIC COFFEE was all that ran through my mind, and my face must have lit up because i went Organic!!!! and he went
"Good choice! *goes to make laura's coffee*
when he came back he looked me straight in the eyes and went "Would you like a snack with that? A blueberry muffin? Scone?"
Now honestly, I am TRYING to diet dearies. My will power must have been off the charts because I went No thanks even though I realized he just made me very hungry.

When my sister and I walked away afterwords I went Don't you just want one of him to keep in your purse so that you can whip it out when your in a shitty mood? Like Morph in Treasure Planet but coffee man style? and she went
"I'll take three."
NOW, this has all brought me to the conclusion that becoming a cafe cashier is my teenage dream and I must fulfill it. I really want to spread cheer like this guy did! Honestly he was the bomb diggity. I'm going to have to go buy organic coffee from boarders more often now.

Meal of the day: Homemade pizza (with black olives and green peppers)
Song of the day: Love you Till the End by The Progues

No comments:

Post a Comment