Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Imma be"....sleeping in a half an hour

Recently discovered the sneaky (in an awesome way) song Imma Be by the Black Eyed Peas, and the wicked album cover featuring a bee. That my friends is a pun. Gotta give em props. So my ghetto (for where I live) friend and I have been groovin to our jam constantly. Okay, maybe not constantly...but a lot. (Does anyone else find it odd that I just incorporated the words "ghetto" and "groovin" in the same sentence?)

So today is Sunday. I woke up at 9 to get ready for church. It was "youth sunday" which means that all the middle school/high schoolers lead the service. I had to be that person that introduces all the prayers and junk. I actually got pretty enthusiastic about it. I figured if I'm already awake at nine in the morning, standing in front of a sanctuary full of people and rockin' a new scarf, I could manage to put some effort into delivering my "Please join me in our worship with the Lord" which was read more like "Please join me in worshipping our great GOD!" Apparently everyone liked it cause people kept on coming up to me after and telling me how great of a job I did. Thank you, thank you very much. *bows*

Now that I checked that off my things to do on sunday list, I went to Matt's house where we were supposed to watch my recently bought [from goodwill for two bucks!] movie, Richie Rich. Mmmhm. Richie Rich, the kid with a McDonald's in his mansion. Well, I didn't end up checking that one off because we got preoccupied with watching....um...what were we watching?

After Matt's I came back home and made teriyaki tofu!! It was drool worthy. Well, to be honest, it could have used another 8 hours of marinating but I had no patience and was quite hungry so I waited the minimum of an hour. I also enjoyed a delicious florida orange that I jacked from my best friend, (don't worry, they were aware of the stealing.) I've been kind of spoiled with clementines which are generally seedless...so when I ate the florida orange I couldn't help but wish it didn't have seeds. I hate when grapes have seeds....the only fruit that is delicious with seeds is strawberries. Did you know that on average a strawberry has 200 seeds?? Pretty crazy. 

Meal of the day: Bowl of cheerios with strawberries
Song of the day: Imma be by the Black Eyed Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment