Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Anger and Slight Hostility

I cant really explain my anger right now without revealing who it is I am sort of kind of angry at. I feel a rant coming on, and I really just want to start kicking things and get it out of my system but I feel like I am generally a pretty gentle and laid back person so...in all honesty I would most likely end up kicking something and stubbing my own toe.
I really don't mind that my boyfriend plays video games. Really, I don't.
I find it kind of interesting, since I personally suck at video games, to watch. I REALLY don't
mind. I know he thinks I do, but I could honestly care less as along as I'mnot sitting there for more than an hour watching. He can play all he wants on his own time,
fo sho. What I really don't understand though is when he tells me to call him rightafter I get off work, when I do, and when he doesn't answer.
Okay....so maybe he's out with some friends, doing something for his mom,
sleeping, eating...or just generally preoccupied. Thats chill. I get it, the whole, I'm busy so I cant talk to my girl thing.
When my bestie texts me and I find out that she just left his place, he's playing vid.
games in his gaming room, with his phone sitting next to him, and he didn't answer, I won't lie.
I'm a little annoyed. just a little.
So my so called "smart phone" decides to turn off, (which by the way is INCREDIBLY
annoying.) I miss Matt's calls. When he does finally reach me, after checking my phone, and
turning it back on, he says "his phone died. he left it off the charger"
HUH?
Who the hell am I supposed to believe. My best friend who says it was laying next to him, or
my boyfriend who says it was dead. Well...if it was dead....would it have not rung? Or maybe
it WAS laying next to him and its deadness made it incapable of being answered. Seriously, men
reading this, understand calling your girl is kind of important.
I'm going to make this italics just to emphasize my point:
I really, really, really, don't mind that you want to hang out with your guy friends and play
games. I understand as much as a girl can understand. It's like me wanting to go out with my
girl friends. I get it, really I DO. Just, instead of ignoring when I call, pick up and go "hey hot
stuff, I'm with mah dudes right now playing some mad call of duty shit. You mind if I ring you
back later?" and I promise I will respond "Sounds like a plan. have fun. talk to you soon yeah?"
just so long as you keep your damn promise I hope with all my heart that you have fun.

silly boys. phones are for answering.

Meal of the day: Microwave burritos. - cause Im not in the mood to cook
Song of the day: Come out nd Play by the Offspring

P.S. - going vegan for the month of april.

1 comment:

  1. I have had to train a few men in this regard - they are wired differently the inconsiderate fools!

    ReplyDelete