Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rain Rain go the hell away

MAN. its raining like crap-o outside and I am so completely ready to drive to california and have some nice weather. 
I am literally completely out of creative ideas to do things. On my drive home I had this epiphany to make RAIN ART. Which would basically involve me painting with my feet and the rain splashing it around. I can't do any sort of "fine art" so I figured painting with my feet might be interesting. But then I got home and realized I didn't have any paint. So that plan failed. Then I thought I might cook something, but I had just eaten (and I'm on a *cough* diet.) So that didn't work out either. My friend invited me to come visit her at work. She works with horses, outside. The outside part didn't bother me (rain means MUD wresting!) but when it comes to horses I am a complete chicken. At least I admit it right?
So, now I am in my bedroom, writing this and listening to Good Charlotte. Yes, I'm aware that Good Charlotte is old school, and that they do have kind of whiny voices, BUT when I get bored I tend to rock out to those generic middle school aged bands (like GC and Simple Plan). Nope, I'm not ashamed of it.

I know that no one is really reading this yet, but I'm really interested in getting out of the house and going on a weekend trip to somewhere really outstanding. I live in Baltimore, so if you have any ideas for somewhere 5ish hours away that would be amazing of you =]

I'm thinking about taking up yoga. I couldn't do Bickram Yoga (when your doing yoga in a really really hot room). But regular yoga I could stand...I should check that out. 

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW. Yeesssssssssssssssssssss. I plan on going to the baltimore aquarium with my darling mother dear =] I'll take some pictures and post them should you all like. There is supposedly some really wicked jelly fishies xD

Alright well darlings, I am going to go back and retreat into my realm of boredom. 
Till next blog

Song of the day: The Click by Good Charlotte
Meal of the day: Vietnamese Tofu Sandwich (mmmm...tofu)

No comments:

Post a Comment