Monday, January 4, 2010

Train Track Happy

So, I am happy to say that today my major accomplishment was building a train track for my kiddies at work (in case you didn't know, I "cheerfully" work at a preschool with two year olds....lots of two year olds.) Not only was it a complex system of wooden tracks fitted together like puzzle pieces, BUT it included a bridge (yes, a bridge) and a tunnel. I heard the endless phrase "its stuck in the mud!! the mud!!!!" every time one of the small trains tried to cross the bridge. It might have made sense had there been mud on the bridge, but there wasn't so my response was "Invisible mud! Your a genius!!" And so this evening when I tripped coming up the staircase and my sister starting laughing my response was "it was the mud!" Of course she didn't get it, but I cracked myself up.

Song of the day: Open house by Bombay Bicycle Club
Special of the day: Spinach and Cheese dip on Cheese bread (mmmcheese.)

No comments:

Post a Comment